Churches in Stamford
Information about every church in Stamford, Lincolnshire, England
St. Andrew's

The site of this church is not known for certain, but it may have stood at the eastern end of Broad Street, near Star Lane. It was amalgamated with St. Michael the Greater in 1556, and its stone was to be used to repair St. Michael's or the town bridge.